Payment Policy
— A 6% tax rate will be added to all orders shipping within the state of Florida.
— No tax for other states or international shipping.
— For consultation a $30 fee is require, However, if you decide to go with us to have your outfit made, the $30 will be credited to your order.
— A 60% down deposit is required to place your order. And the remaining 40% is due when the outfit is ready and MUST be paid in full before we give you your item.
— If you cancel your order,  after 5 days the 60% down in none refundable, for Rush orders after 24 hours
— All custom orders under $100 must be paid upfront in full.
— All custom orders and sales items are finals.

Rush Fees:
— 20 to 30 day rush fee starts at $20 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.
— 9 to 20 day rush fee starts at $50 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.
— 3 to 9 day rush fee starts at $75 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.
— We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.

Shipping Policy
— United States Shipping: All packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail – 2-3 business days.
— International Shipping: all packages are shipped via USPS first class which takes 1-4 weeks. If you need faster shipping, contact us for the prices before placing order.
— All items are shipped no later than 5 business days after placing order unless item is custom.
— Custom orders will take about 3-4 weeks to be shipped.
— For Rush orders an additional fee may be applied.

Refund Policy

— We will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective items for return or exchange.
— Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
— Items are to return or exchange within 10 days of purchase.
— Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for your return to be received and processed.
— The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.