Whether you are planning a wedding, a formal party, or just an intimate dinner for two, you will want to wear something that allows you to let your own fashion style shine. At Hermione’s Couture we let you customize garments that are uniquely you – whether that be feminine and romantic, sexy and sassy, or strong and confident, we can create exactly what you want for any occasion.

For your custom designer needs, please Contact Us

For the best experience possible, please read these instructions before placing any order with Hermione’s Couture. Failure to follow these instructions may result in a garment not to your liking.

1 – A non refundable $30 consultation fee is require to schedule an appointment, However, if you decide to go with us to have your garment made, the $30 will be credited to your order. (Pay Consultation Fee)

2 – Choose your design. Send us all and any inspiration. If you are not sure of what you want we can help.

3 – Measurements: we will set up an appointment for you to come in to allow us to get all your measurements and to let you get a feel of the fabrics.

If you’re not in Florida, Simply send us your measurements. Click on “Send measurement” and then proceed to fill out the form. We highly recommended that you obtain professional measurements from a men’s warehouse, dress shop, or bridal shop.

4 – Now a 60% down deposit is required to place your order. And the remaining 40% is due when the outfit is ready and MUST be paid in full before we give you your item. After we receive your deposit we will send you confirmation of your fitting date.

After 7 days the 60% down is non refundable, for Rush orders after 24 hours

All custom orders under $120 must be paid upfront in full.

5 – We will call you in for a final fitting when the garment is ready. This is when you must pay the remaining 40% balance due.  If your design requires a mock-up, a meeting will be scheduled for you to try it one. If a mock-up is not required, a meeting will be scheduled for you to try your garment. At this fitting, which usually takes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour, any alterations will be conducted so that you can rest assured that your dress will fit like a glove. If the fitting ends up taking more than 1 hour, another fitting will be scheduled. When everything is in order with your garment, you’ll pay the remaining 40% and you will be able to take your garment with you that same day. If you do not reside in Florida, once your garment is finalized, the shipping process will take place. Shipping costs vary depending on distance and weight.

We highly recommend you give us a good three to six month lead time to complete your custom order in time for your special event.

6 – We will do “rush orders”; however, there will be an additional fee applied to the end cost.

Rush Days and Fees:

30 to 20 days rush fee starts at $20 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.

20 to 10 days rush fee starts at $50 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.

9 to 3 days rush fee starts at $75 and up. This depends on the design(s) and current jobs.

Because our garments are all custom made we do not accept any returns. All sales are final.

7 – Payments:

We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.

Link for payment:

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/hermionescouture  — ($2.9% fee)

CashApp: $HermionesCouture — ($2.75% fee)

Zelle: Hermione Elma – 561-294-3562 — (No fee)

A 6% tax rate will be added to all orders within the state of Florida.

No tax for other states or international shipping.